Natural Born Blogger

Monday, March 27, 2006

Rhetoric Campaign Against Charter Communications and Yahoo Begins!

I've had it! I've had it! I've had it! It is time that huge corporations who believe that they can treat their customers as non-factors are dealt with. The consistent downhill slope of customer service has left many, including myself, completely baffled and out in the cold.

The reason, however, that company's like Charter Communications and Yahoo continue to treat PAYING customers as though they are a nuisance resides in the fact that not enough people say anything and/or they believe that no one can compete with them. First, I'm sorry Yahoo and Charter that I'm such a nuisance; that my automatic draft each month takes up so much of your freakin' precious time. Second, ask Microsoft about Google and Mozilla when it comes to having a market hemmed-up. They might caution you to do a better job.

I digress. This is just a simple notice that IT'S ON! I'm going to use every avenue I can find to publicly announce my displeasure with the way both of these companies have treated me.

Details to come. Consider the gauntlet tossed Yahoo and Charter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home